7/28/08

Showers and Shin Dig

At long last, we were able to retire our shower curtain that we had taped up the the tile for the last month and a half. Last Thursday, our glass shower door was installed! Wahoo! And it is beautiful!

Speaking of showers, on Saturday, Kari and I drove down to Kingston, MA (South Shore), battling Cape Cod beach traffic, to attend Jennifer's wedding shower. We had a great time hanging out with all the gals and Jack.
Kari, Jenn and I

Saturday night was the big home unveiling. After the shower, I scurried home to help Mike put the finishing touches on the house and set up for the party. The party was a fantastic time and we just loved being able to be with people from so many facets of life (work,friends,family) all in one place. A smashing success!

All of our guests were special, of course, but it was especially fantatic to see my friend Katherine. She moved to Seattle a couple of months before our wedding. She made the flight back in Oct of 2006 for the special event, but that was the last time I saw her. Recently, she moved to Rochester, NY and drove to Boston this weekend to visit everyone. It was so incredibly great to get to see her again!
Aren't we cute friends?!?!

No comments: