On Monday, we went and picked up two good bargains - 1) a kitchen island on casters to use as my craft table in the lounge and 2) a new rug for the living room.
Since we obviously have a lot of before and after pictures to share on the house (a series that will start soon so stay tuned), we'll start with a really old before picture.
Here is our living room with our now previous rug before we gutted this room (raised ceilings, removed wood paneling, gave the fireplace a face lift).
And here is the living room today with our new rug! I just didn't quite love it yesterday and I figured out why. Those great orange throw pillows which we just hadn't moved out of the room yet were very distracting. I took them off the couch last night and now the rug looks perfect in the room!
Luci likes it a lot! What do you think?
1 comment:
The room and the new rug looks terrific!
Post a Comment