After hitting the beach for a short amount of time the
Cape and cousins Saturday, I needed to spend some time in tree cover doing a bit of hiking. We had plans to meet up with friends Tamara, Ross and baby Elsa and we wanted to try and find a spot in between our houses. Mike, who always seems to pull a good plan out of his pocket, suggested we revisit the estate where we got married,
Stonehurst, and check out their hiking trails.
I don't think we've really been back since the big event except to pick up some things there the next day.
And can ya believe it, that was a whole 4 and a half years ago! It's such a beautiful estate, house and grounds, and I'd always wanted to check out the trails. During the wedding planning craziness, there never seemed to be time to do that so it was great to finally fulfill that want.
Mostly happy kids, good weather, good friends, good time. Not much more to say than that so enjoy the pictures.
 |
| Finding Sticks |
 |
| More Sticks (and the House) |
 |
| View of the Field |
 |
| Fun Destroying Pine Cones |
 |
| Sharing Pine Cones with Elsa (she was unimpressed) |
 |
| Monkey in a Tree |
 |
| Upside Down Baby |
 |
| The Morrow's |
 |
The Hines's (with a not very cooperative Dylan
- he was really on the move that day) |
 |
| Walking the Wall (Don't worry Mom, I held his other arm tightly) |
1 comment:
Thanks - I can breathe now...
Post a Comment