Yesterday, which was a beautiful Sunday and I was feeling better than I had most of last week, we had my good friend and her husband and 8 month old daughter over for a little afternoon cookout. It was a great lunch with great people and I enjoyed it immensely! However, I knew that she had delivered her adorable little girl early and remembered to ask her how far along she was when she had her. Her answer....36 weeks! Uh, yeah, that's where I'll be in 2 short days! Yikes! Perhaps we should work hard on 2 things this week - packing some sort of hospital bag and working on our name list!
Oh, and we're not sharing our name list so don't even bother to ask. With all due respect to friends, coworkers, family and even complete strangers, I'm not interested in opinions on our names. We're making this decision together....just the two of us with no outside influences. Love y'all though!
2 comments:
I didn't have my bag packed when I went into labor with Nicole. Somehow these things just take care of themselves and manage to get done. Best of luck on choosing a name - so much pressure!! I can't wait to see what your little guy looks like :)
Have to comment on this one too.
Don't worry, MOST first timers are late. You won't need much at the hospital anyway...
I totally agree with you on the names. we didn't decide on Owen until after he was born. We honestly had NO clue what we were going to pick, and we didn't talk about any of our top options with anyone. It killed Sean's mom, but you are right - this is a decision for the 2 of you!
Good luck!!!!!!
Post a Comment