5 weeks people...that's (approximately) what's left of my time to be pregnant. That also means I'll have a baby to care for in that amount of time but that's a whole 'nother story! 5 weeks. Wow! Some may say that's not much time at all. I think it seems like a ways to go, well, depending on the day. Some days, I get to sleep and feel pretty good and it doesn't seem so bad. Others....well....let's just say that 5 weeks could be excruciatingly long. I guess that's natures way, though. You have to get to the miserable point to be willing to go through all the pain it's going to take to get the baby out of your body!
After the fury of activity the 5 days my parents were in town, we took it easy for a while and I, obviously, neglected the blog for a few weeks. I've got stories and pictures to catch up on the last couple of weeks and will be posting those in the next few days, as long as I have relatively "good" days that allow some energy left at the end of them to do so. Cross your fingers for all around me that I do have more good days than bad or cranky Kara might be coming out some more! And nobody wants that.....
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe it is countdown time!! I can't wait to meet the Little Man. Hang in there... I love ya!
Post a Comment