5/18/12

Mike and the Brood of Boys

Almost a month ago now, I went in to work for a couple of hours during the busiest day of the month, the 25th. Partly just to be a team player and help out (since me not being there is a huge burden on those left behind during this time period) and also to keep from getting too rusty on my work skills. A couple of days before, my good friend Kari called and asked for a huge favor....for us to babysit her boys for half of the day while she fulfilled a work obligation. Normally not a problem but this time it would be all on Mike.

Shockingly, the day went very smoothly and Mike had no problems with the boys. They played well together and Mike had fun playing with everyone. I didn't realize he'd taken pictures during the day as well until I found them on the camera recently. There are some cute ones so I thought I'd share. Cheers to Mike.....Super Dad and Babysitter Extraordinaire!
Ryan Watching Luke and Dylan on the Slide

Fun at the Sand\Water Table

Ryan Checking in on Cade

Can you see Ryan peeking down at the swinging boys?

Move Time!

No comments: