3/17/10

Irish Cuteness

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! This year, I won't be celebrating like yesteryear St. Patty's Days, but I did acknowledge the day by wearing green (both work and work out outfits) and pinched some folks that weren't.

Tonight, I plan to enjoy the nice weather with my boys and go for a post work stroll. Yay for Spring! Hopefully, the green of the day will extend to make the trees green very soon.

As Dylan does have some Irish blood, we couldn't let the holiday pass without an official outfit. There is a St. Patrick's themed onsie below the huge bib, but he was apparently too busy playing today to be patient having his picture taken. Plus, the boy always has to have a bib on....he's a drool fountain! (Teeth should be arriving any day now. We check every morning for them.)

And for some more Irish cuteness, my sister in law's dog, Kaiser, made the Boston Globe's web site's Local Irish pride list. You can view the link here, or just view the picture below. Too cute!

Have a safe, happy and fun holiday!

No comments: