5/17/09

Fun In the Sun(Room)

Last weekend, we spent a little time rearranging our sun room. As always, if there's something exciting going on in the house, the kitties are there to see it. George, our turtle, is always busy doing laps in his "cage" on nice warm days. We try to bring him out so that he has more room to play, but he normally goes to the corner and hides. So, for the most part, we let him do laps in his comfort zone and hear the thud of his shell hitting the glass as he laps around his atrium.

However, after rearranging the sun room, we decided to let him out to enjoy the good afternoon sun we were getting in there. George actually did a few laps in the sun and didn't run for the first corner! Luci was there watching. She wants to be friends with George, but George likes to hide in his shell when she gets too close. The "interaction" with them was too adorable so, of course, we had to snap some pictures.

Luci Watching George Go!
Come out and play with me!
Alright, guess I'll just hang out with you then.
During all of this, Oliver was taking his usual, "I'm way too cool for all of you" stance. He claimed the chaise in it's newly arranged position and hung out. I don't think I've ever mentioned or posted about one of his most unique physical characteristics. Oliver is a man stuck in the 80s. That's right, even though the big guy has never owned a crimping iron, he sports the crimped hair look. I don't know how he achieves it, but his head always is crimped. In fact, over the years, it's "spread" down his head further and now is also on one of his paws. Too weird!

Oliver Enjoying the Sun
Crimp Close Up

No comments: