Ok, not really Christmas in February, but just the fact that I didn't get around to posting Christmas pics until February. Oops! Here's Christmas at our house....a first. We generally are somewhere else for most or all of the day, but did things a little differently this year and stayed at home. The boys stayed in their pjs and played with their toys. Since we were leaving the following day for Dallas, I did laundry and packed us up. Mike spent a lot of time with toy assembly and trash\recycling. It was a good, relaxing day for the most part. Here's proof.
 |
Christmas Eve The Boys Excited to Open All These Presents |
 |
The Pretty (Fake) Tree Our real one is where we put all of our random family ornaments we've collected\made over the years. |
 |
Dylan Left a Snack Out For Santa and the Reindeer (And was too excited to even try and sit still for a picture with them.) |
 |
| Santa Was Here! |
 |
| Cici Checking out the Reindeer Barn |
 |
| Overton Our Elf |
The Boys were, of course, super excited to see all the toys Santa had left them. They opened\explored them while I got some breakfast going.
 |
| Cade and Batcave |
 |
| Dylan With the Much Anticipated Shipwreck Cove |
 |
| Rudolph and Clarice Loved Their Barn |
 |
Rudolph Pancakes My Pinterest Breakfast |
 |
The Boys Love These Blocks! (But what a pain they are for storage!) |
 |
| Rawwrrrr! |
 |
| And this carnage is AFTER we had cleaned up most of the wrapping\boxes. |
The following photo might be the biggest slap in the face right now. While we're facing 6 feet of snow dumped on us in a few weeks, there was naught a white snowflake in sight on Christmas Day. In fact, it was so warm, the boys took their toys outside in the nice bright sunshine to play on the deck.
 |
It wasn't until I saw this picture that I even remembered what my deck looks like. It's been a while since I've seen it. |
So, there's our lovely\peaceful\happy Christmas Day in a nutshell. After I worked the day after Christmas, the whole family headed to the airport for our Dallas portion of the holiday. That's up next!
1 comment:
Nothing better than a day to play with your new toys. thanks for letting me in on that special family day. I love the pancakes!!!
Post a Comment