Well, that was last Sunday. That night, Cade slept 8.5 hours straight! Now, mind you, I didn't sleep that amount of time because I woke to his fussing at one point before he fell back asleep and then checked to make sure he was breathing a couple of other times. In any case, I still got more sleep than usual and was super excited that he might be turning a corner of starting to sleep and I might start getting some more energy back into my life. I awoke Monday morning raring to go! I got up, took the boys for a walk, got the whole family showered and ready and then decided I would paint the bathroom! (Note, that night was the last time that Cade slept. Since then, it's been back to 4 hour stretches at best. Sigh. Hopefully soon. Hopefully soon.)
Of course, I didn't think of getting a good before picture since I jumped right into this so when I thought of it, I'd already done some trim work. But, you can see by comparison how extremely dull the wall color was. Boring!
![]() |
| Bathroom in Progres |
It's all ready for my parents visit next week. Also, we found a painter to do the guest bedroom and the basement. He's coming tomorrow so I hope to get the rooms decorated and pretty soon so I can share those completed projects as well. I've also been working on some other decor around the house this week and, this morning, Mike started hanging the garage organization system. We are in full steam ahead mode to get some things completed at the house before I go back to work. Now, to convince Cade that he doesn't need to eat in the middle of the night....



No comments:
Post a Comment