I mentioned a while back that we got some family pictures made and I haven't had a chance to post them yet. Despite Dylan not really being into it (as usual), we got some good photos of the boys and the family. I guess these were done over 6 weeks ago now. Cade's already changed a lot since we took these. Here they are....enjoy!
![]() |
| My Big Boy |
![]() |
| Cade and Daddy |
![]() |
| Cade and Mommy |
![]() |
| Baby's Gonna Knock You Out! |
![]() |
| I'm so mad at myself for forgetting the super cute diaper cover a friend of mine made for Cade. We had to use the studio's granny panties. Next time I guess. |
![]() |
| My Cute Boys We got this one in black and white to put up in the house. |
![]() |
| And Then There Were Four |
![]() |
| Only Two Years Old For a Few More Weeks Now |
















No comments:
Post a Comment