Well, here we are in the last week of September. It's definitely changing to fall here - the nights are getting darker earlier, the air is cooler and the trees are showing some color. I'm so behind in my blogging that I'm still talking about the last weekend of summer! We're going to be taking our "rain date" (well, really hurricane\rain date) Bermuda trip soon and I'll have lots more posts to do so I need to get all caught up by then. So, here we go....
One of the touristy things to do in Boston, which I've never had the chance to do, is to take a tour of fabulous Fenway Park. Since Amy and Brad really wanted to do this tour, we were more than happy to join them for the fun.
The Family at Fenway
While I was definitely excited about the tour and eager to learn some Fenway facts, I knew this was something that Mike would even be more interested in so I was in charge of Dylan so Mike could focus on the tour. The tour had just a few stops and we stayed in those spots for a while to listen to information. With a wiggly little guy on my hand who was eager to explore, this worked out pretty well. I let Dylan down at each stop and followed him around while (mostly) staying in ear shot of our tour guide.
Playing on the Steps Overlooking the Outfield

Down on the Field
The Green Monster!
Playing With the Sand by the Monster
Some of the most sought after seats at Fenway are the new(ish) ones on top of the Green Monster. Our tour took us to these seats. It was pretty cool to be able to view the field from there...it might be the only time we ever do!
View From Atop the Green Monster
Dylan And I On The Monster
It was a great tour and we all enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone coming to town....or even for those who live in town and love Fenway Park (like every good Red Sox fan does)!
No comments:
Post a Comment