7/9/10

Rewind: Emily's Mojo Birthday

Three weeks ago we celebrated Mike's niece's, Emily's, birthday party which was also a party for her cousin, Noah. The family just installed a new pool so the kids had a great time playing in it. We had a great time hanging out with family, playing in the pool and getting to meet Emily's big birthday present, their new puppy Mojo.

Happy Birthday Emily and Noah!
Mojo is probably the most mellow puppy I've ever met in my life. He snuggled with most of the adults at the party throughout the day. Right before we left, he went out on the yard and played ball for a bit. We took the opportunity to get some uber cute baby\puppy pictures. There were so many I wanted to share. Lucky for you, I narrowed it down to just a few. Enjoy!

Must. Get. Puppy!
Gentle Pets
Extreme Double Cuteness!!!

No comments: