As I write this, my very good friend Amy is flying back to Texas. She was just here for a week visiting Mike and I. Let's not kid ourselves though, she was really here to meet and get to know Dylan. We had a great week with her!
Dylan and Amy Meet!
While she was here, life wasn't too much different than usual for us because Amy was looking for a relaxing week with friends. All we do is hang around the house while taking care of and playing with the baby, so she joined us in doing so and we felt like we were vacationing with her. Thus, a staycation for the Hines family!
We did manage to do a few fun touristy things during the week which I'll blog about another time. For now, I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank her for a great week and for helping to spoil our new boy with very important gifts - Texas gear!
Dylan Modeling His Longhorn Outfit
For some reason, Mike does not understand why it's so important for this baby to have UT stuff. Well, I guess the fact that he's not a Texan means he won't ever get it, but I do and I LOVE that Dylan can now sport it. Thanks, Amy!
No comments:
Post a Comment