Yesterday I celebrated my birthday. It was so great to hear all the great b'day wishes from friends and family. Y'all rock! The weather was great and I had a great day with my boys.
Dylan woke as usual and then I got to open a gift from my hubby and a card from my parents. Later, Dylan and I went for a nice walk around the neighborhood and enjoyed the weather. I also was able to schedule a last minute haircut. I hadn't had my hair cut since BD (before Dylan) so I was WAY overdo. I've been throwing around the idea of a drastic new haircut for quite a while and finally had the guts to go for it. I think I like it! What do you think?
My wonderful husband arranged a big surprise for me - a babysitter and dinner out! So, we drove over to Mike's sister's house and had a fantastic dinner out with just the two of us. What a nice treat! Thanks, hubby! While we were all dressed up, we had Mike's sister take a family picture. Here we are!
While we had dinner, Dylan had a great time playing with his cousin Emily! She's a great babysitter....doesn't even mind changing diapers.
Emily and Dylan
A great birthday thanks to my husband, son, family and friends! Love all of you!
3 comments:
LOVE the new haircut!!! I can't believe how big Dylan is getting.
Happy Birthday!
Allen & Nola
LOVE the haircut! I did the same thing ... chopped mine off. Happy Belated Birthday :) So glad you got a nice dinner out to celebrate.
Post a Comment