HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESLEY!
It's just so crazy how quickly these cuties grow up! I was remembering last week how I missed her 1st birthday party because the Boston airport was still closed post 9/11. Unfortunately, I've missed most birthdays since. I wish I could be there for every one of them!
Presley - I hope you know how much I love you and miss you. Have a fabulous birthday and know that I'm thinking of you and wishing that all of your dreams come true today (and everyday)!

2 comments:
Holy crap!! I think of them as the way they were when you lived here. I guess since my kids are getting older everyone else have to also but it is still wierd. Are you still aunt Roll??
Jason
She CAN NOT be 8 years old!! Wow .. time sure does fly. She's just beautiful ... still. :)
Post a Comment