Here are a few of the latest pictures of our renovation project. It's down to the details now and we're more anxious than ever to be able to reclaim our house. Hopefully we'll be able to wake up without contractors in our house within a few weeks!
The kitchen looks fabulous!!! I'm so excited, they took down the garage on Tuesday and they are digging out the old foundation today so they can pour the new foundation...we're on our way to a nice new kitchen like you guys!!
"Hines Household" - hmmm, reminds me of a "Burch Bunch"- have fun with your "baby" blog. I'll try and keep up. It's hard. Are you and Maij trying to shame us into getting one? I'll have to start thinking of clever names. -Jude
3 comments:
The kitchen looks fabulous!!! I'm so excited, they took down the garage on Tuesday and they are digging out the old foundation today so they can pour the new foundation...we're on our way to a nice new kitchen like you guys!!
"Hines Household" - hmmm, reminds me of a "Burch Bunch"- have fun with your "baby" blog. I'll try and keep up. It's hard. Are you and Maij trying to shame us into getting one? I'll have to start thinking of clever names.
-Jude
copy cat
jason
Post a Comment