I realize that the fried food phenomenon is of great interest to all fair goers these days. I'm not all that excited about it because 1) I don't really eat fried foods nor get excited about eating lots of crap or 2) it is not something that existed in my fond memories of the fair so I don't consider it a core part of my fair experience. Now cotton candy....that's a different story.
In any case, Mike wanted to document some of the crazy things we saw advertised as being available in fried form. While I was open to eating a bite of the fried cheesecake my parents got an am very interested in what exactly a fried margarita is, most of these things are not at all tempting in my opinion. Creative, yes. Edible sound, not so much. To each his own I suppose.
Without further ado, here is the Texas State Fair tour of fried stuff.....
 |
| Okay. Now this is classic fair food. |
I think my stomach thanks me for not being interested in trying these fried dishes. What do you think? Any of it tempting to you?
1 comment:
Oh, my! The State Fair HAS changed since my days. No, I'm not sharing how many days have elapsed since I was a Fair-goer.
Post a Comment