Today is a very important day for my little man. Not the one I'm usually posting about these days, but one that's been with me for a very long time. No, not Mike either. Today I celebrate the day that my baby Oliver, the cat, came into my life. It was 14 years ago on this date that I brought Oliver back home to my apartment in Austin.
He has been such a good companion and friend to me for so many years and has adjusted to many changes in our lives. Granted, this last 10 months have probably been the biggest adjustment for him (and his sister Luci). Even though he's not happy with Dylan a good portion of the time, he can also be very loving and sweet to the baby. Oliver's just a wonderful family cat and I couldn't let his birthday pass without giving him a shout out. We love you Oliver!
Cool Cat
1 comment:
Love to you Mr. Oliver!
Post a Comment