12/1/09

More Holiday Fun

One of the things we did a lot of during the holiday was watch football. Dylan and I watched the Longhorns beat the Aggies in their traditional Thanksgiving Day game...always a fun one to watch since I went to UT and my brother to A&M. My whole family watched the Cowboys win against Oakland (who Mike was cheering for) and we also watched the Patriots play against the Saints. Mike's in hog's heaven with all these games (except for that Pats loss of course) and I'm planning to not watch any more football for a while. Here's a picture of Dylan in his football gear before last weeks Pats game viewing.

Pipaw and Payton in Her Romo Jersey
As I said in my earlier post, we just enjoyed a lot of time over the holiday with my family. I had too many pictures I wanted to post so here are some more random ones. Enjoy!

Laughing With Uncle Jody


Cool Cats

Me With My New Niece Payton

Dylan & I Heading Out For A Walk

Dylan Meets His Cousins

No comments: