10/31/08

Busy Couple of Weeks

Sorry I haven't been posting too much lately. It's been a hectic couple of weeks. My parents were in town last weekend and will be here again this weekend...we'll be heading to NH. It's great to have them in my neck of the woods for a while! Another great visitor is coming in town tonight - our family Aussie friend, Anthony. He was an exchange student of ours over 20 years ago and we've kept in touch with him over all those years. Since he's in the states for business, he's popping over to Boston for a weekend before heading back to Australia. Between tonight and Monday morning, he wants to see our places in NH and Boston and see the city. So, it will be a crazy, but great, weekend with everyone.

Anyway, the reason life's been especially hectic is that we got a renewed motivation to get the house back in order post renovation. We still hadn't unpacked everything and are still very much working to get organized and decorated. I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I wanted to in preparation for our company, but have been working hard none the less. So, Mike and I are exhausted and are looking forward to some down time after our guests return home. But, for now, we're looking forward to a great weekend!

Once my parents and Anthony leave, I have another friend staying with me a couple of nights while she's in town on business. Hopefully, though, I'll be able to find a wee bit more down time than I've had in the past few weeks to post some pictures.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: